UT Tyler Department of Mathematics
The Department of Mathematics is here to make sure you are getting the advice you need for mathematics courses. Most people who need advice fall into one of the following categories:
- What course should I take for the core curriculum? And what are the prerequisites?
- What do my ACT, SAT, THEA, etc. scores have to be in order to college level math courses like College Algebra, Business Math I, or Calculus I?
- I want to take College Algebra, Business Math I, or Contemporary Math I, but my ACT, SAT, THEA, etc. scores are not high enough to get me into one of these courses. What should I do?
- I want to take Calculus I, but I do not meet the prerequisites. What should I do?
- I'm a mathematics major or am interested in becoming a mathematics major. What should I do? How to I get an advisor and a degree plan?
Lori R. Wages
|Dr. Casey Mann
Office: RBN 4005
|Dr. Deborah Koslover
Office: RBN 4010
|Dr. David Milan
|Dr. J. Regan Beckham
|Dr. Stephen Graves
|Dr. Christy Graves
|Dr. Kristen Stagg
Dr. Nathan Smith
Office: RBN 4013
|Memorial Day holiday, all offices closed, no classes held |
|Census date (12th class day) |
|Deadline for all registrations, schedule changes, and section changes |
|20th Class Day |
|Financial Aid Census Date – Long Summer 2013 |
|Priority filing date for Fall 2013 graduation |