UT Tyler Department of Mathematics
The Department of Mathematics is here to make sure you are getting the advice you need for mathematics courses. Most people who need advice fall into one of the following categories:
- What course should I take for the core curriculum? And what are the prerequisites?
- What do my ACT, SAT, THEA, etc. scores have to be in order to take college level math courses like College Algebra, Business Math I, or Calculus I?
- I want to take College Algebra, Business Math I, or Contemporary Math I, but my ACT, SAT, THEA, etc. scores are not high enough to get me into one of these courses. What should I do?
- I want to take Calculus I, but I do not meet the prerequisites. What should I do?
- I'm a mathematics major or am interested in becoming a mathematics major. What should I do? How do I get an advisor and a degree plan?
Lori R. Wages
|Dr. Casey Mann
Office: RBN 4005
|Dr. Deborah Koslover
Office: RBN 4010
|Dr. David Milan
|Dr. J. Regan Beckham
|Dr. Stephen Graves
|Dr. Christy Graves
|Dr. Kristen Stagg
Dr. Nathan Smith
Office: RBN 4013
|Spring 2014 Last day to submit complete thesis to Grad Studies for Spring 2014 graduation |
|Last day to submit completed thesis to Office of Graduate Studies for Spring 2014 graduation |
|Fall 2014 - International Graduate Student Application deadline (out of country) |
|Fall 2014 - RO-Emails students who have not enrolled, excluding FTFT |
|Spring 2014 Study Day |
|Final exams for classes meeting on Monday |
|Final exams for all other classes |
|Study Day |