UT Tyler Department of Mathematics
The Department of Mathematics is here to make sure you are getting the advice you need for mathematics courses. Most people who need advice fall into one of the following categories:
- What course should I take for the core curriculum? And what are the prerequisites?
- What do my ACT, SAT, THEA, etc. scores have to be in order to take college level math courses like College Algebra, Business Math I, or Calculus I?
- I want to take College Algebra, Business Math I, or Contemporary Math I, but my ACT, SAT, THEA, etc. scores are not high enough to get me into one of these courses. What should I do?
- I want to take Calculus I, but I do not meet the prerequisites. What should I do?
- I'm a mathematics major or am interested in becoming a mathematics major. What should I do? How do I get an advisor and a degree plan?
Lori R. Wages
Dr. J. Regan Beckham
Dr. Deborah Koslover
Dr. David Milan
Dr. Stephen Graves
Dr. Christy Graves
Dr. Kristen Stagg
Dr. Nathan Smith
Office: RBN 4013
|Summer II 2015 – Remaining Loan Fund Monies to be Refunded |
|Summer II 2015 – Financial Aid Confirmation Date |
|Summer II 2015 – Remaining Grant and Scholarship Monies to be Refunded |
|Second Annual Welcome Back OIP 3620 Varsity Drive 6:00 p.m.|
|Cohort Four - Fall Intensive Week Staybridge Hotel & Suites |
|Cohort Four -- Capstone Project Defense Staybridge Hotel & Suites |
|EHCA Cohort Four Graduation & Award Ceremony Staybridge Hotel & Suites |