UT Tyler Department of Mathematics
The Department of Mathematics is here to make sure you are getting the advice you need for mathematics courses. Most people who need advice fall into one of the following categories:
- What course should I take for the core curriculum? And what are the prerequisites?
- What do my ACT, SAT, THEA, etc. scores have to be in order to take college level math courses like College Algebra, Business Math I, or Calculus I?
- I want to take College Algebra, Business Math I, or Contemporary Math I, but my ACT, SAT, THEA, etc. scores are not high enough to get me into one of these courses. What should I do?
- I want to take Calculus I, but I do not meet the prerequisites. What should I do?
- I'm a mathematics major or am interested in becoming a mathematics major. What should I do? How do I get an advisor and a degree plan?
Lori R. Wages
|Dr. Casey Mann
Office: RBN 4005
|Dr. Deborah Koslover
Office: RBN 4010
|Dr. David Milan
|Dr. J. Regan Beckham
|Dr. Stephen Graves
|Dr. Christy Graves
|Dr. Kristen Stagg
Dr. Nathan Smith
Office: RBN 4013
|Fall 2014 - SBS-Payment Reminders emailed & texted to unpaid students |
|Fall 2014 - 3rd Drop for non-payment after COB |
|Financial Aid Census Date - Fall 2014 |
|Building Valid & Reliable Surveys UC Ballroom 9AM|
|Using Qualtrics to Build Surveys Worth Responding To UC Ballroom 9AM|
|Dissertation Defense by Catherine Cockrell, Candidate, Ph.D. in Human Resource Development HPR 235 10AM|
|Meet The Graduate School featuring Graduate Nursing Programs UC Ballroom 6 pm|
|CFSE Small Business Boot Camp BRB 01055 5:00p|