UT Tyler Library
The Robert R. Muntz Library houses an array of materials to support the various degree programs offered by the UT Tyler. In addition to nearly 190,000 hardbound volumes and over 1500 periodical subscriptions, the library provides access to over 5000 digital books and a wide variety of electronic databases.
College of Engineering Student Study Area
The college has a student study area/room located in RBN 1001A that provides space for meetings, discussions and study purposes.
To encourage students to engage in the continuous acquisition of knowledge (ME Outcome 5), the student study area houses a small library with the following materials:
- ASTM Standards (2000)
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Codes (1998)
- Tool and Manufacturing Engineering Handbooks (9 volumes)
- Metals HandbooksThomas Registers (2000)
- ASHRAE Guide and Data Book
- HVAC Guide
- Various equipment catalogues
- Many useful textbooks for references
- Current issues of the Chronicles of Higher Education
- Current issues of magazines including ASME Mechanical Engineering, IEEE Spectrum, SME Manufacturing Engineer, to name a few