Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
To graduate with a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering a student must satisfy the following:
- Earn a grade of "C" or better in any MENG, EENG or ENGR course.
- Earn a grade of "C" or better in any course that is a prerequisite for subsequent courses in the curriculum prior to taking a course that requires the prerequisite.
- Complete the general baccalaureate degree requirements of the university.
- Complete the ME curriculum requirements specified in the fellow sections.
- Pass the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) Fundamentals of Engineering examination.
The NCEES offers Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) examination leading to the P.E. license. FE
Exam is computer-based and is administered year-round. Detailed information about the FE exam content, exam schedule, registration for the exam, and review sessions is available at www.ncees.org.
- Prerequisite Summery Sheet
- Prerequisite Summery Sheet Effective Fall 2014
- ME Curriculum for Transfer Students
- Core Course Requirements
- Technical Electives
- Frequently Offered Technical Electives - Three Year Plan
- Undergraduate Course Syllabi
- Undergraduate and Graduate Courses - Three Year Plan
- More Information About Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Apply Now
- Request More Information