Mechanical Engineering Bachelor of Science Degree
Mechanical engineering students at the time of graduation should be able to:
- Apply science, mathematics and modern engineering tools and techniques to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Design thermal/fluid, mechanical and electro-mechanical components or systems, individually or on interdisciplinary teams, and effectively communicate those designs in both technical and non-technical forums.
- Collect, analyze and interpret data from prescribed and self-designed experimental procedures and formally communicate the results.
- Apply a broad-based educational experience to understand the interaction of engineering solutions with contemporary business, economic and social issues.
- Recognize that ethical behavior and continuous acquisition of knowledge are fundamental attributes of successful mechanical engineering professionals.
- Pass the Fundamentals of Engineering examination.