UT Tyler Office of Marketing and Communications
Attention Students: Register Today to Win a Mini iPad
April 29, 2013
Have you completed spring course evaluations in myUTTyler yet?
By completing the course evaluations, you can register to win one of three mini iPads. May 6 is the deadline, so don’t wait.
Completing course evaluations also has the following benefits:
- “Priority access” to view semester grades one week earlier than non-respondents.
- Access to grades on myUTTyler by May 16. (If you don’t complete the course evaluations, you’ll have to wait until May 22 to access grades through myUTTyler or Blackboard.)
To evaluate instruction in courses:
- Go to the myUTTyler portal.
- Click on Student Home Page tab.
- Click on Evaluate My Courses (in System Access box).
- Complete the easy 15-question online evaluation for each course. (Some classes – such as labs, independent study, student teaching, internship and practicums – are not eligible for evaluation and will not appear on the list of courses to be evaluated.)
If students have no courses eligible for evaluations, they will have priority access to their grades.
Evaluations are anonymous, and instructors will have no ability to view individual responses.
A high response rate is important so that the results posted are representative of the views of the entire student body.
If you experience difficulties in completing the course evaluations in myUTTyler, please use firstname.lastname@example.org to report the problem. If you have questions about the process, please refer to the FAQs.