UT Tyler Undergraduate Nursing
Nursing RN-BSN Track
- Advance your career
- Complete ONLINE Virtual Classroom
- ONE year track (full-time) or flexible part-time options
- Flexible clinical experiences in community & leadership
- Work while completing your degree
- Full access to faculty & advising
- Caring faculty with excellent online presence
- Competitive tuition & payment installment plan options
- One of the Best Online Undergraduate Nursing Programs of 2015
Application: All Year-Round - Apply Now!
Admission is three times a year:
Fall, Spring and Summer
For those wishing to pursue graduation with honors then you will be required to complete another 15 hours of coursework to meet the 45 hour requirement.
*If you were not required to take a Chemistry course during your Associate Degree or Diploma Nursing program, your requirement to complete the course will be waived.
STEP 1: Apply to the University
All RN- BSN applicants must apply to the university prior to applying to the nursing program. Go to the Undergraduate Admissions page to complete the Apply Texas application. You will apply as a transfer student. Once you have been accepted, you must follow the directions in the letter to accept your university admission in MyUTTyler. Once you receive a letter from the university indicating acceptance, then go to the next step and apply to the nursing program.
STEP 2: Online Application Process
RN-BSN applicants can apply to the BSN program at The University of Texas at Tyler by filling out our RN-BSN Nursing Application. Applications for the RN-BSN track are accepted year-round.
*If you are classified as an international student please be aware that this track is offered completely online and therefore does not meet residency requirements for students who have F or J Visas.
Introduction UT Tyler's RN to BSN Track