UT Tyler Undergraduate Nursing
Associate Degree RN to MSN
The RN-MSN degree is for registered nurses with an associate degree or diploma in nursing. Combined credit toward the BSN and MSN degrees is earned, and the student is awarded the BSN and MSN simultaneously.
- 23 semester credit hours for the BSN component
- 21 semester credit hours of graduate courses
Upon completion of undergraduate requirements, students, in collaboration with the nursing advisor, will apply to one of the following MSN tracks.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Administration
- Coordinated Master of Science in Nursing/Masters of Business Administration
- Prerequistes - 57 Semester Credit Hours
- Upper Division BSN: 23 Semester Credit Hours
- MSN Requirements: 36-48 Semester Credit Hours
- New curriculum coming soon!