Office of Human Resources
Living Well Nutrition and Weight Management Programs
Would you like to lose weight, gain strength, or just feel better? As a member of the UT SELECT medical plan, you and your dependents receive access to free online nutrition tools and resources to help you reach your goals.
- Create a meal plan based on your food preferences, sensitivities, or any medical conditions.
- Print the meal plans, different food options, and a grocery shopping list.
- Use the food log to track what you eat each day on your computer or your smart phone.
- Find easy-to-make recipes along with nutritional information.
- Send messages to a registered dietician for answers to your own personal nutritional questions.
Visit Living Well for more information on these programs.
Complete your Health Assessment and earn a $25 gift card
- 24/7 Nurseline
Experienced registered nurses are ready to help with your health questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Learn more details.
- Employee Assistance Program
Confidential Personal Counseling Services offered at no charge.
Find your local Institution's EAP Office >
- Condition Management Recourse
- Tobacco Cessation Program
Quitting smoking takes desire, determination and support. Read more about this program available to all UT SELECT members at no cost.
Assess & Manage Your Health
Expecting a Baby?
Manage your Weight and Eat Healthy
Would you like to lose weight, gain strength, or just feel better? Learn more
Events Happening Now
UT Physical Activity Challenge
Track your steps on our Living Well Platform each week beginning April 6th - May 17th
On Campus Resources
Herrington Patriot Center
Check out their free lunch-time workouts for employees. Learn more
Wellness Education Classes at the HPC
This program offers students, faculty, and staff valuable and pertinent information about wellness throughout the academic year. Learn more
The Met Cafe
Check out the weekly menu and plan your meals. Learn more