Intensive English Language Institute
APPLY NOW! We are now accepting applications for Spring I (12 January – 6 March 2015) and Spring II (23 March – 15 May 2015), as well as for Seminars that occur during these time periods. For more information see IELI Program Dates and Deadlines.
- Call/email first to make sure space is available. While there is no application deadline, we do have quotas based on native languages. This is to ensure that our classes have a variety of native languages and cultures.
- Send a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are requesting an I-20, send a copy of the photo page of your passport.
- If you are a new IELI student who needs an I-20, send a financial guarantee statement (usually, a personal/family bank statement) and $150 USD (Includes $50 document processing and $100 tuition deposit, non-refundable).
- If you are a PART-TIME or TRANSFER student, send $150 USD. (Includes $50 document processing fee and $100 tuition deposit, non-refundable).
Photocopies, faxes, or email attachments are acceptable; we do not require original or official documents. If you are applying for an F-1 or J-1 visa, please keep your original financial guarantee statement for your visa interview, but bring originals to check-in at ISSFS.
Send airmail, regular domestic mail or express mail to (or visit us in person at):
UT Tyler IELI – Office of International Programs
University of Texas at Tyler
3620 Varsity Drive
Tyler, Texas 75701
Email the PDF application (with any email attachments) to email@example.com
Or fax materials to us at 1.903.565.5858