The University of Texas at Tyler
Tyler  •  Longview  •  Palestine  •  Houston
A centerpiece for learning,
culture and natural beauty
Random Image Alt Text

Office of International Programs

Travel Outside the United States

When traveling outside the United States, J-1 Exchange Visitors/dependents must have their DS-2019 signed for travel by ISSFS, a valid passport and visa for re-entry to the United States.