Center for Global Education
The British Studies Program
Students interested in applying for The British Studies Program (BSP) must complete the following steps.
- Complete The British Studies Program application to reserve your space in the program (the number of participants is limited).
- Complete the Pre-Approval Form for Courses Abroad.
- Please note that multiple signatures are required on this form and UT Tyler does not encourage students to pay a deposit to USM until they have completed the Pre-Approval Form.
- The Academic Advisor section of this form must be signed by a college advisor.
- Review the list of UT Tyler course equivalencies for The British Studies Program.
- Meet with any financial aid counselor listed below to discuss financial aid. Students can contact:
Students may also apply for the International Education Fee Scholarship (IEFS).