In compliance with the USDOE State Authorization Regulations in Section 600.9 of the Oct. 29, 2010, final program integrity rule, The University of Texas System on behalf of The University of Texas at Tyler has made a "good faith effort" in pursuing state authorization from all 54 states and territories within the U.S.
The University of Texas at Tyler will continue to pursue authorization in the states listed as "Not Authorized at this time" – please check back for the most up-to-date authorizations.
- Information about admissions and registration can be found by visiting the UT Tyler Admissions webpage.
- Information about academic advising at UT Tyler can be found by visiting the UT Tyler Advising webpage.
For Textbook information about your course, please visit our UT Tyler Book Store webpage
- Course and Program information including descriptions and prerequisites can be found in the UT Tyler Catalog.
- UT Tyler students who desire to resolve a grievance are encouraged to follow the UT Tyler Student Grievance Process
- UT Tyler's financial aid representatives are available to assist with the application process and review funding resources. Our financial aid team can answer your questions by 903.566.7180 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional Financial Aid Information can be found on The UT Tyler Financial Aid webpage
- For more information about the UT Tyler Library and reference resources please visit our Library webpage.
- For additional information on counseling, orientation, etc. please visit our Student Services webpage
- UT Tyler will enable you to receive a private university-quality education at an affordable public university cost. A breakdown of Tuition and fees can be found on our website
If you have any additional questions about UT Tyler Online Education, please contact The Graduate School at 903.566.7457 or email@example.com