Mission, Vision and Core Values
Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
To advance public health and wellness in East Texas and beyond through innovation and collaboration in pharmacy education, scholarship and advocacy.
To be the preeminent college of pharmacy that fosters leaders in pharmacy practice, education, scholarship, and public service to care for rural and other underserved populations.
The College embraces the following core values as part of its academic and professional culture. The core values are used to guide our interactions with all current and future stakeholders:
- Integrity – honesty, fairness, and respect for individual worth
- Optimism – supportive, positive, and hopeful
- Curiosity – inquisition, investigation, and discovery of the possible
- Accountability– transparency, responsibility, and commitment
- Leadership – inspiration, collaboration, and advocacy
- Initiative – purpose, innovation, and lifelong learning
- Development – growth, maturity, and cultivation
The core values guide how the Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy hires faculty and staff, recruits students, develops didactic and experiential learning components, and engages the professional and lay communities.