Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
A Doctor of Pharmacy degree from UT Tyler equips you to become a practicing pharmacist with a diverse set of career paths open to you. The profession of pharmacy has expanded over the past 25 years to encompass a broad range of health-related services in a variety of settings, including community pharmacies, hospitals, long-term care facilities, the pharmaceutical industry, managed care organizations and government agencies.
The Pharm.D. program is delivered through team-based learning (TBL) and is taught by student-centered faculty in W.T. Brookshire Hall which is specifically designed to encourage student-faculty interaction and support the college's innovative teaching methods.
If you have have any questions please feel free to contact the Office of Student Affairs at 903.565.5777 or by email at email@example.com. You can also connect with one of our current students by reaching out to the Fisch College of Pharmacy Student Ambassadors.
Admission Information and Requirements
- Admission Information ** Application Deadline for Fall 2018 Extended to May 1, 2018 **
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Prerequisite Courses and Course Equivalency Sheets.
- Texas Core Curriculum
- Professional Technical Standards for Admission, Matriculation & Graduation
- On-Site Interview and Pre-Interview Open House Information
- Admission Statistics
The Fisch College of Pharmacy Pharm.D. Program
- The Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) Degree
- The Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Curriculum
- Team-Based Learning
- Tuition and Fees, Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Tuition Reimbursement Programs
This webpage includes information on our NEW Incoming Student Scholarships
Pharmacy-Related Activities at UT Tyler
- Academic Advising for Pre-Pharmacy Students
- UT Tyler Pre-Pharmacy Club
- UT Tyler Student Learning Communities
- Campus Tours and Visiting the College of Pharmacy