Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
The University of Texas at Tyler is proud to establish the first college of pharmacy in East Texas, the Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy.
The Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) at the Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy started in the fall of 2015. The Pharm.D. program is delivered through team-based learning (TBL) and is taught by an innovative, student-centered faculty.
The College of Pharmacy is housed within the W.T. Brookshire Hall, a brand new facility with large TBL classrooms, a model pharmacy, compounding laboratory and a variety of student study areas.
The profession of pharmacy has expanded over the past 25 years to encompass a broad range of health-related services in a variety of settings, including community pharmacies, hospitals, long-term care facilities, the pharmaceutical industry, managed care organizations and government agencies.
With a professional pharmacy degree from UT Tyler, you can become a practicing pharmacist with a diverse set of career paths open to you.
The Fisch College of Pharmacy Pharm.D. Program
- The Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) Degree
- The Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Curriculum
- Team-Based Learning
- Tuition and Fees, Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- NEW Incoming Student Scholarships (see above web page)
The Fisch College of Pharmacy Student Ambassadors
Pharmacy-Related Activites on the UT Tyler Campus
- Academic Advising for Pre-Pharmacy Students
- UT Tyler Pre-Pharmacy Club
- UT Tyler Student Learning Communities
- Campus Tours and Visiting the College of Pharmacy
Admission Information and Requirements
- Fisch College of Pharmacy Admission Information
- Admissions Frequently Asked Questions
- Summary of Application and Admission Numbers
- Prerequisite Courses and Course Equivalency Sheets for other Colleges
- Texas Core Curriculum
- Professional Technical Standards for Admission, Matriculation & Graduation
- On-Site Interview and Pre-Interview Open House Information
Admitted Students (Information for Students Offered Admission)