Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
The University of Texas at Tyler is proud to establish the first college of pharmacy in East Texas, the Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy.
The Fisch College of Pharmacy anticipates starting the Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program in fall 2015. The program will be delivered in a team-based learning (TBL) environment taught by an innovative, student-centered faculty.
The College of Pharmacy will be housed in W.T. Brookshire Hall, a brand new facility with large TBL classrooms, a model pharmacy, compounding laboratory and a variety of student study areas.
The profession of pharmacy has expanded over the past 25 years to encompass a broad range of health-related services in a variety of settings, including community pharmacies, hospitals, long-term care facilities, the pharmaceutical industry, managed care organizations and government agencies.
With a professional pharmacy degree from UT Tyler, you can become a practicing pharmacist with a diverse set of career paths open to you.
Information for Prospective Students:
- The Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) Degree
- Connecting to the College of Pharmacy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Texas Core Curriculum
- Academic Advising
- Student Learning Communities at UT Tyler
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) Curriculum
- Team-Based Learning
Admission Information and Requirements:
- College of Pharmacy Admission Information
- Prerequisite Courses and Course Equivalency Sheets
- Professional Technical Standards for Admission, Matriculation, & Graduation
Application for the College of Pharmacy
- Apply to the College of Pharmacy (Admission Application)
- Pre-Interview Open House and On-Site Interview Information
Office of Student Affairs List-Serve
Updates on our Prospective Students & Admissions web pages can be sent directly to your email by joining our Office of Student Affairs List-Serve (subscribe).