UT Tyler Strategic Planning
Office of the President
Work Group Reports
Each of the 11 topics being discussed were assigned to a working group. Each group was charged with developing a two-page proposal proposing strategic initiatives for each topic. The reports can be accessed below.
- Career and Placement Services for Students
- University Centers of Excellence
- Enhancing Community Partnerships
- Supporting Regional Economic Development
- Faculty and Staff Training and Development
- Marketing and Branding
- New Academic Programs
- Student Extracurricular Experience
- Student Qualifications and Recruitment
- University Mission
Contact a member of the Strategic Planning Committee.