UT Tyler Recreational Sports
Pool Parties at the HPC
- All pool party requests must be for a minimum of two hours
- Bringing 10 or more people to the pool is considered a pool party
- UT Tyler students, faculty and staff will receive 20% discount on pool parties
- UT Tyler departments & student organizations will receive 50% discount
During regular business hours:
Pool Party - $200
This event includes the reservation for all your guests and access to tables and chairs provided on the pool deck. Invite your friends to hang out, and enjoy watching your kids have some fun on a beautiful summer day. Each additional hour will be charged at $100 per hour.
After regular business hours:
Pool Party - $300
In addition to all the amenities from the pool party during business hours, you will be able to enjoy the pool deck all to yourself with the HPC radio playing after hours. Private parties can only be held after regular business hours, before or after. Please see facility hours of operations. Each additional hour will be charged at $100 per hour.
Corporate Events at the HPC
Looking for a location to host a group or work function? Hosting your event at the HPC Aquatic Facility is easy! Setup and breakdown provided by our dedicated student staff. Call and ask about catering options. Our facility can host up to 332 guests.
If you are interested in the Corporate Event specifically, please contact Chris Thompson by email or at 903.565.5602 before making your reservation.
Requirements for reservations:
- A 50% non-refundable deposit must be made to confirm scheduling. Payment should be made to “UT Tyler” and should be submitted to the HPC membership office, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or online upon approval from the aquatics director.
- The remaining balance must be paid seven days prior to the event, or the event will be cancelled. Payment should be made to “UT Tyler” and should be submitted to the HPC membership office, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- All event participants must sign the “Event Personal Release Statement,” even if they are not intending to get in the water.
For more information please contact the HPC Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 903.566.7466.