Office of the Registrar
The Census Date is the day on which course enrollments are finalized and certified to the State of Texas for funding and other reporting purposes. Students should be aware that the Census Date is also the deadline for many forms and functions relevant to them. Census Date information is available in the brochures published each term by the Registrar’s Office, and the specific date for each term can be found online on the Academic Calendar.
The Census Date is the deadline for the following:
- Grade Replacement Contracts
- Transient Forms
- Requests to withhold directory information
- Course audit approval forms
- Permission to take courses as Pass/Fail or Credit/No Credit.
- Receiving 100% refunds for partial withdrawals. (There is no refund for partial withdrawals after the Census Date)
- Schedule adjustments (section changes, adding a new class, dropping without a “W” grade)
- Being reinstated or re-enrolled in classes after being dropped for non-payment
- Completing the process for tuition exemptions or waivers at the Enrollment Services Center (ADM 230)