UT Tyler Student Organizations
Opportunities to Pursue Multiple Interests
The University of Texas at Tyler is home to more than 80 student organizations, representing the diverse interests of students across campus. Take a look at the many different organizations at UT Tyler. You'll find opportunities to pursue your interests ... or explore new ones. If you'd like to form a new organization, contact the Department of Student Life & Leadership for more information.
Fall 2014 Student Organization Registration is now closed! The registration deadline was September 19, 2014
Your registration should have been completed in these simple steps:
- Identify 3 authorized representatives.
- Select a faculty/staff advisor.
- Complete the Student Organization Registration Form here.
- Submit via e-mail a copy of your constitution, risk management policy & chapter roster.
- Representatives and advisors attended one of our Student Organization Orientation Sessions (attendance required annually for all 3 authorized representatives and faculty/staff advisor).
- Please note that if you were unable to attend an orientation session, you may attend a make up session by contacting Student Life and Leadership at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Homecoming Week Campus Wide 8 a.m.|
|Golf Cart Parade front of HPC to Soccer Field Parking Lot 3:30 PM|
|Family Lunch UC Ballroom 12 PM|
|Patriot Alley & Chili Cook-Off Begins Soccer Field Parking Lot 4 PM|
|Mr. & Miss UT Tyler & Homecoming Winners Announced Perkins Soccer Complex 7 PM|
|GSSA weekly meeting 3rd floor, UC 9 a.m.|