Student Life & LeadershipConcerts/Comedians/Speakers
- Swoop Tunes featuring The Well Reds, noon Tuesday, Jan. 21, UC Sports Cafe.
- Swoop Tunes featuring the Austin Adams Band, noon Monday, March 17, Location TBD.
- Open Mic Night featuring Austin Renfro, Tuesday, April 8, Sports Cafe.
- CAB Movie Night, 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, UC Theater.
- CAB Movie Night, 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 20, Harvey Lakes (Rainsite: UC Theater).
- CAB Movie Night, 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 14, Harvey Lakes (Rainsite: UC Theater).
Don't forget to vote on each CAB movie at www.facebook.com/uttylercab.Multicultural & Diversity
- Black History Info Table, 11 a.m. Tuesday-Thursday, Feb. 4-6, UC Info Table
- Wonder Woman Documentary, 6 p.m. & 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, UC Theater.
- WONDER WOMEN! THE UNTOLD STORY OF AMERICAN SUPERHEROINES traces the fascinating evolution and legacy of Wonder Woman. From the birth of the comic book superheroine in the 1940s to the blockbusters of today, WONDER WOMEN! looks at how popular representations of powerful women often reflect society's anxieties about women's liberation.
- Holi Festival, details TBD, Monday, March 17.
- Stress Free Zone, Monday, Dec. 9, thru Thursday, Dec. 12, UC Sports Cafe
- Variety of different events including healthy snacks, stress free games in the Patriot Zone and Campus Spa on Monday, Dec. 9 in the UC Foyer!
- Annual Crawfish Boil, 11:30 a.m. Monday, April 14, Harvey Deck. We will serve until we run out of food!
- UC Celebration, 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 16, UC. Food, photos, novelties and more!
- More details coming soon!
Questions about upcoming events? Contact Jennifer Skinner or call 903.565.5796 for more information.