UT Tyler Student Organizations
Opportunities to Pursue Multiple Interests
The University of Texas at Tyler is home to nearly 100 student organizations, representing the diverse interests of students across campus. Take a look at the many different organizations at UT Tyler. You'll find opportunities to pursue your interests ... or explore new ones. If you'd like to form a new organization, contact the Department of Student Life & Leadership for more information.
Student Organization registration information is listed below. If you have questions about the status of your organization, please email email@example.com.
Your registration should have been completed in these simple steps:
- Identify three authorized representatives for returning student organizations.
- Identify five authorized representatives for new student organizations.
- Select a faculty/staff advisor.
- Complete the student organization registration form by clicking here.
- Submit via email a copy of your constitution, risk management policy & chapter roster in the registration form.
- Representatives and advisors attended one of our student organization orientation session (attendance required annually for all three or five authorized representatives and faculty/staff advisor). You may attend a make-up session by contacting Student Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.