UT Tyler Student Organizations
Student Organization Orientation
Orientation is offered to help leaders of student organizations navigate the UT Tyler campus and conduct business on campus, and is required by Texas state legislation.
A student organization's registration will not be complete until all the authorized representatives and the faculty/staff advisor have attended an orientation session.
All orientation session options are listed below for spring 2014.
- 1 - 2 p.m. Wednesday, January 15; location UC Theatre
- 9 - 10 a.m. Thursday, January 16; location UC Theatre
- 4 - 5 p.m. Tuesday, January 21; location UC Theatre
- 12 - 1 p.m. Friday, January 24; UC 3322 - advisor session*
- 5 - 6 p.m. Monday, January 27; location UC Theatre
*The advisor session is open to students but will contact additional advisor specific information.
- 3 - 4 p.m. Thursday, January 30th; UC 3322
- 10 - 11 a.m. Friday, January 31th; UC 3322
- 2 - 3 p.m. Tuesday, February 18th; UC 3322
- 8 - 9 a.m. Wednesday, February 19th; UC 3322
If an authorized representative and/or advisor is not available to attend any of the orientation dates, please contact Student Life & Leadership ASAP to schedule another time at email@example.com.
Remember, the orientation session must be attended in person once per academic year in order to complete the registration requirements.
Please contact the Department of Student Life & Leadership with any questions you may have regarding organization policies and procedures covered in this orientation.