UT Tyler Student Money Management
Saving money is a personal investment. Whether that means putting money away in a savings account each month, saving for a special trip or simply being a smart shopper at the grocery store, there are plenty of ways to save your extra cash for later. Below are some articles, websites and tips on practical ways to save money. Check out the calculators below to see how your savings can really add up!
Helpful and Informative Websites
- Feed the Pig
- Dollar Stretcher
- Get Rich Slowly: Saving
- 20 Ways to Save Money on a Budget (PDF)
- Eat Right When Money is Tight (PDF)
- Savvy Saving Ideas
- Why is My Electric Bill So High?
- Energy Saving Tips
- 12 Money Management Tips for College Students
- To Save Students Money, Colleges May Force a Switch to E-Textbooks
- 8 Great Ways to Save Money in College
- Top Money Saving Tips for College Freshmen
Money Management Calculators
If you are looking for more complex information regarding money management, savings or budgeting, the following links are available to assist you with building a strong credit history.
- Savings Calculator
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Savings Goals Calculator
- Millionaire Calculator
- College Savings Calculator