Office of Student Affairs
Outstanding Student Affairs Professional
The Division of Student Affairs recognizes recipients of the Outstanding Student Affairs Professional Award at the Student Leadership & Service Awards in April each year.
Congratulations to the 2013 recipients:
- Linda Long, Student Counseling Center (Full-Time Professional)
- Chase Ragland, Leadership & Service (New Professional)
- Christina Gibson, Student Affairs (Graduate Assistant)
An Outstanding Student Affairs Professional must:
- Be an employee in one of the following division departments: Career Services, Judicial Affairs, Student Affairs, Student Life & Leadership, Student Services or Veterans Affairs.
- Demonstrate dedication to UT Tyler students through quality work and service.
- Contribute toward achieving the goals of their department/office.
- Display a positive attitude and commitment to the continual improvement or growth of their office, the division and the university.