UT Tyler Testing Center
Proctoring for college-level correspondence courses is available in the Testing Center. It is the student's responsibility to request that the exams for their course be sent to the Testing Center and to register to test on a specific date. Exams that are not taken within 30 days of receipt are returned to the sender.
To take a correspondence test:
- Pay your proctor fee to the cashier's office in ADM 125. (See schedule and fees.)
- Bring your receipt to the Testing Center in UC 3160.
- Complete a registration form.
- Schedule to take your exam at least a week in advance of your test date. (Times are subject to availability.)
- No correspondence tests are given during the university's posted finals weeks.
- On the day of the test, please bring a photo ID and any materials needed for your specific test.
- Exams may be computer- or paper-based.
- Mechanical pencils will not be allowed in the testing room. Pencils can be provided by testing center staff.