UT Tyler PASS Tutoring Center
The PASS Tutoring Center is providing its students with even more ways to get connected and succeed in their classes! Online tutoring for specific courses is now available during the PASS Tutoring Center’s scheduled available hours. During each course’s available times, any student can submit questions, chat or video conference with a tutor. Through Blackboard, the students can contact their tutor by using Blackboard IM or by using ZOOM video conferencing. To access these resources follow these steps:
To use your Blackboard Discussion Board:
- Log-in to your UT Tyler Blackboard.
- Select the Online Tutoring course from your list of courses.
*If online tutoring is available for your class, all students in that class will be automatically enrolled in the Online Tutoring course.
- On the left menu, click on the “Tools” link.
- From the given options, click on Discussion Board.
- Create a thread and post your question.
- Questions will be answered promptly during scheduled tutoring times.
To use ZOOM:
- Visit the ZOOM website and create an account, or use your smartphone or tablet and download the ZOOM app for FREE!
- Follow the directions on your course's specific Blackboard page.