Scheduling Space for Student Organizations
It may take up to seven days to process your request. Once your request has been processed, the contact person indicated on the Event/Facilities Request Form will be contacted to verify the reservation, any follow on actions will be discussed at that time. If you have concerns regarding your reservation in the University Center feel free to call Brian Street at 903.566.7014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have concerns regarding your reservation in the University Center contact Brian Street, 903.566.7014.
Please keep in mind
- You must be a recognized Student Organization to reserve space in the University Center.
- Refer to the Student Life & Leadership Student Organizations website for more information.
- You may request space a minimum of seven working days or a maximum of one year before your event.
- For facilities set up and house keeping please contact Daniel Spurlock, 903.566.7290.
- For Audio Visual Assistance contact Educational Technology Services.
- There may be charges for events after 2 p.m. or outside of the regularly scheduled hours of operation of the University Center. Charges may include but are not limited to: housekeeping, set up, facilities staff, and security. If your event requires additional set up for or displaces another event your organization may be charged for those costs.
- If you have a large event that has an involved set up it may be necessary to reserve additional time for the set up and take down of your event.
- Your facility request is not complete until you receive a confirmation either by phone or email from University Center Staff with the ASTRA (the campus scheduling software) eleven digit confirmation number (for example 20110112-008).
- If you do not receive a confirmation phone call or email from University Center Staff after seven day of completing your request you need to contact the University Center Operations Staff at 903.566.7335.
If you have any questions regarding scheduling an event in the University Center contact Brian Street, 903.566.7014.