Dual Credit - PACE Program
To be eligible for admissions to UT Tyler’s PACE Program, an applicant must be in attendance at or accepted to an approved partnering high school. All OFFICIAL documents must be sent directly from the high school before a student can register for courses.
- Completed application (application fee is waived for PACE students) through DualEnroll.com
- Official High School Transcript
- Official college or university transcript of all schools attended
- Official proof of qualifying Texas Success Initiative (TSI) standards
- Student must be TSI complete, exempt or eligible in Math, Reading OR Writing depending on UT Tyler specific course requirements and prerequisites. This can be met through qualifying tests or by taking the TSI assessment and providing official scores.
- Complete the PACE Program request for courses through DualEnroll.com
- Complete the online PACE Program Orientation prior to the start of classess
- Pay tuition prior to the start of classes (if applicable)
- Some districts opt to pay students' tuition balances for PACE courses. Please verify with the appropriate high school official to determine if your district will be covering tuition.
Student Instruction for Course Selection
** Special Note: Upon high school completion, students must re-apply and meet the published freshman admission requirements in order to be accepted as a degree seeking student. This process will ensure that all students are given the opportunity for scholarship and financial aid funding.