Training & Resources
Training for new employees is conducted primarily through BlackBoard.
To access BlackBoard you will need to use your Patriots credentials. If you do not know your Patriots username/password, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: STAFF Patriots credentials for BlackBoard.
To continue training or find reference materials:
- Log in to BlackBoard
- Select 'My Organizations' in the top right corner of your screen
- Select the appropriate organization from the middle of the screen (e.g. 'Admin Assistants' or 'Budget Authorities')
- If you do not see one of these organizations, submit an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line: Enroll in UT Share Training in Blackboard
For those who worked in support roles at UT Tyler prior to May 1, 2014 training was conducted via BlackBoard and through several in-person sessions to assist with the transition. It is important to remember that even though "how" we do something in PeopleSoft is different from how we did it, we still support the same business processes and functions.
- Training for new functionality, work-flow and system changes will be scheduled in Fall 2014 and announced via this web site as well as in BlackBoard.
- Budget Authority & Support Specialist in-person training was completed in April 2014.
- Additional tutorial topic sessions in the PeopleSoft Lab were held in May & June 2014.