Enrollment Certification Request-Required Every Semester
Instructions and Acknowledgement
17 May 2018 We are now using a new Enrollment Certification Request.
It is through Qualtrix and will give you options and based on your answers limit your choices.
It will only allow you to list your @patriots.uttyler.edu or @uttyler.edu email address You will recieve a copy of your certification to this email once you submit your request.
It requires your classes to be listed in the format department-number-section ie- ABCD 1234-001 look closely on your my UT Tyler account for the full 11 digit class number.
This is to help us get correct information and prevent you from having to resubmit your request.
One request per session only.
Do not submit Fall requests before June 1st.
Please read the entire page and acknowledge the instructions to proceed with your enrollment certification request
Only for students using VA Education Benefits.
- CH30 (MGIB) Montgomery GI Bill
- CH31 (Vocrehab) Vocational Rehabilitation
- CH33 Post 9/11 GI Bill
- CH35 (DEA) Dependents Educational Assistance
- CH1606 (MGIB-SR) Montgomery GI Bill Select Reserve
Before submitting your Enrollment Certification Request
- We must already have a file on hand for you
- Emailed you that we accepted the application
- If you have not used your VA Education Benefit at UT Tyler with in the last 12 months
- Submit a new Complete Application
- Receive confirmation from us that your Application is Complete and Accepted
- Submit the Enrollment Certification Request
Submit TA (Tuition Assistance) Forms to VRC@uttyler.edu before submitting the Enrollment Certification Request
By clicking this link, I acknowledge that I have read the instructions above.
Fall 2018 VA CH33 certification notice-Per VA Instructions
- Students who PHYSICALLY attend all courses at the Tyler campus.
- We will be able to certify you for Fall 2018 semester/sessions.
- Process should be normal
- Students who attend any class anywhere except the Tyler campus or there is a question
about where you are attending.
- We cannot submit your Fall 2018 certification until instructed to do so by the VA.
- Tuition and BAH/stipend payments will most likely be delayed.
- This is to Implement Forever GI Bill changes.
- BAH will be based on where classes are physically taken.
- The VA Enrollment Certification System has to be modified to account for different campus locations for each class.
- The VA Conference is 23-26 July
- We expect to learn there how this will work.
- We will update our website when we receive any information.
- CH.30, CH.35, and CH.1606 are not affected at this time
- CH. 31 VocRehab-Your VocRehab Councilor would be able to tell you if it will affect you.