Veterans Resource Center
Scan to PDF and email complete applications and updates to firstname.lastname@example.org from your UT Tyler student email account. Per UT Tyler Policy, all communication by email must be received from and sent to your UT Tyler student email account.
We also have a computer and scanner in our office which you may use to email us your documents.
- Comparison Tool
- GI Bill Checklist (Ch. 30, 33, 35 DEA, 1606, FRY)
- Hazlewood Application Checklist
- Hazlewood Initial Application (TVC-ED-1)
- Hazlewood Continued Enrollment (TVC-ED-2)
- Hazlewood Revocation Form
- Vocational Rehab Checklist
- VA/GI Bill Tutoring Request
- Veteran's Educational Benefits at UT Tyler (pamphlet)
- New Student Checklist
- Veteran Scholarship Application
- VA Work Study Application
- Application for Appeal
- Veterans Benefits Statement of Responsibility
- Veterans Compass
- Chapter 33 Information Pamphlet
We only accept documents submitted electronically from student email in PDF format.
New students must fill out the Veterans Benefits Statement of Responsibility.