Veterans Resource Center
The mission of the Veterans Resource Center is to provide individualized, relationship-centered support and advocacy in order to create a full-spectrum pipeline of information to help veterans and dependents navigate from the military to a career, while instilling the need to continue developing leadership abilities.
What we offer:
- Help with veterans educational benefits forms.
- Lounge area with video games and TV.
- Place to network.
- Study guides: GRE, GMAT, MCAT, SAT, ACT, etc.
- Reservable meeting room for study/group projects.
- Small business center for printing, faxing and copying.
- Used loaner textbooks.
- Free coffee.
- Resume help.
- Employment through VA work study (GI Bill/Voc Rehab).
- Peer-to-peer tutoring/mentoring.
- PTSD support.
- Connection to SVO officers.
- Student trips to conferences (SVA national conference).