OU Campus Workshop Training
2. Select: " Browse"
- You will be taken into the following path:
- This is where you can upload images to place on your page.
- You can also create directories inside this folder to store additional images. (this must be done in the "content" view using the "create folder" option)
- Do not move UP from your images folder.
3. Select the image you wish to add to your page. You can view the thumbnails by selecting "View Thumbnails" -does not work in Internet Explorer).
4. To edit how the image displays on the page, select "Appearance>
You can use the "Alignment" drop-down to left-align and right-align your photo. Putting pixel spacing in the Horizontal Space box will put spacing around the image.
NOTE: It is VERY IMPORTANT that you do not upload images larger than how they will display on the page.