OU Campus Training and Standards
What is OmniUpdate / OU Campus?
OmniUpdate, Inc., is the leading provider of Web content management solutions for higher
education. UT Tyler uses OmniUpdate's OU Campus to simplify the process of creating, editing
and publishing websites. It is an easy-to-learn tool for updating Web pages from any Web browser.
No additional software installation is needed. Users with OU Campus access login directly from your Web page to make and save edits to content.
OU Campus Advantages
- Easy-to-learn tool -- OU Campus is intuitive and built for ease-of use.
- Section 508 & ADA Compliant – UT Tyler OU Campus Web templates are Section 508 and ADA compliant, up to Web standards and work across multiple platforms and browsers.
- Accessible from any Web browser – No need for additional software installation, OU Campus is browser-based. All you need is a Web browser and an Internet connection. Login with your INFO Domain credentials.
- Plenty of options – Choose from several template layout options, customize your image rotator, videos and more.
- Full support from the Web team – OU Campus is the official content management system for UT Tyler. Training sessions and materials are focused on using OU Campus.
- Training sessions will be scheduled throughout the year as sites are moved to the new server. Training is required for each user before access can be set up to the new template. Schedule for training sessions sent in email as departments are migrated.
- NOTE: TWO users are allowed log-in access per department.
- For additional OU Campus help, use the online training links on the left-side menu.