OU Campus Training and Standards
Schedule a Page to be Published
You can schedule a page to be published in the future.
- After saving the page, click on the Schedule button at the top of the page.
- Choose a day, fill in the hour and minute, and choose a repeat time (if this is something that you will be updating each day or week.) If there is no repeat time, leave this blank.
- Click Schedule at the bottom of the page.
At the bottom of the screen, you can send yourself a notification so that you know the page has been published.
To Cancel a Schedule Page to be Published
- Click on the Content tab.
- A new icon has appeared next to the page you scheduled in the “Publish” column.
- Scheduled to publish
- Click on this icon.
- To cancel, click the “Cancel Publish” button at the bottom of the page.
Schedule a Reminder
A page can be scheduled to remind you to take action in the future. Users must first select a date, then an hour. An optional notification email that you create will be sent to you on the set date and time.