Tenure and Promotion
UT Tyler Office of Academic Affairs
- Probation and Pre-Tenure Guidelines(Handbook of Operating Procedures)
- Tenure Guidelines (Handbook of Operating Procedures)
- Promotion Guidelines (Handbook of Operating Procedures)
- Guidelines for Preparing Tenure and/or Promotion Dossier Using Faculty 180
- Record of Review (PDF Document--Save to desktop and fill out form.)
- Sample Letter to be Sent to External Peer Reviewers (Word document)
College Tenure and Promotion Policies
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Soules College of Business
- College of Education and Psychology
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- College of Engineering
Tenure and Promotion Workshop
The Tenure & Promotion Workshop is designed for new tenure-track faculty and faculty applying for tenure in the fall. Areas addressed include:
- Criteria and expectations of the university.
- The tenure and promotion process.
- Steps for preparing the dossier.
- Strategies for success.
- Fall 2018 Tenure and Promotion Workshop Presentation
- Post-Tenure Guidelines (Handbook of Operating Procedures)