College Showcase Week
UT Tyler Admissions
College of Engineering
- Tour Engineering labs and classes.
- View a variety of engineering projects and demonstrations, including award-winning project designs from mechanical, civil and electrical engineering.
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Tour one of the top university nursing facilities in the state of Texas.
- Tour the newly constructed state-of-the-art nursing labs.
- See mannequins that simulate birth, heart attacks and other common ailments.
- See the equipment that UT Tyler nursing students get to use, hands-on.
- Attend Q&A session for both nursing and health sciences.
College of Education and Psychology
- Tour the education and psychology facilities.
- Interact with real education and psychology professors.
- Tour the UT Tyler Innovation Academy.
- Observe a UT Tyler elementary and/or junior high classroom in action.
- See first-hand how technology is used in today’s classroom setting.
College of Arts and Sciences
- Visit and learn more about UT Tyler’s nationally recognized biochemistry department.
- Gain a unique insight into award-winning college student organizations such as UT Tyler’s Debate Club and Model United Nations.
- Learn about UT Tyler’s study abroad programs in Italy, Belize, Japan and Israel.
Soules College of Business and College of Pharmacy Day
- Tour the only on-campus Retail Lab in the state partnered with Brookshire’s Grocery Company.
- Interact with professors from our college’s disciplines, accounting, finance, management, marketing, human resource development and industrial technology; computer science and computer information systems are now part of Soules College of Business.
- Learn more about internships and career planning, personal branding and tips to transition from student to professional.
College of Pharmacy
- Learn about UT Tyler’s new doctor of pharmacy (PharmD) program.
- Participate in a mini-classroom session using an innovative teaching method called “Team-Based Learning.”
- Visit with energetic pharmacists and faculty, and learn about amazing careers in pharmacy.