The University of Texas at Tyler
Tyler   •   Longview   •   Palestine
A centerpiece for learning,
culture and natural beauty
UT Tyler Housing and Dining

Campus Housing

Step 3: Find Convenience, Comfort and Connections on Campus

UT Tyler Step 1 UT Tyler Step 2 UT Tyler Step 3 UT Tyler Step 4 UT Tyler Step 5 UT Tyler Step 6 UT Tyler Step 7 UT Tyler Step 8 UT Tyler Step 9

 Choosing to live on campus at The University of Texas at Tyler will make your college experience even more well-rounded, convenient and fun.  

Choose from three housing options: Ornelas Hall, Patriot Village Apartments and University Pines Apartments. Each residence offers distinct advantages, but all include on-site laundry facilities and security features such as staff on duty 7 days a week.

Because each residence is located right on campus, you will be just steps from your classes, the library, sports events and the student center.  Go online to check out each residence option to determine which offers the features most important to you.  Questions? Email or phone 903.566.7008.

  • More than 800 UT Tyler students live on campus in our residences.
  • All on-campus living options are modern and well-maintained by the university’s facilities management staff.
  • Campus dining features seven options including snack bar, local favorites and popular national chains. There’s something for every taste.

Key Features of UT Tyler’s Residences:

Ornelas Hall

  • Double- and triple-occupancy suites
  • Utilities included
  • Card access suite locks and reserved parking
  • Located adjacent to UC and the Patriot Center
  • Multipurpose media room

Patriot Village Apartments

  • 4-bedroom/2-bath, or 2-bedroom/1 bath furnished apartments
  • Utilities included
  • Full-sized kitchens include electric stove, refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, microwave, dishwasher and garbage disposal
  • Grill/picnic area and sand volleyball court
  • Card access suite locks and reserved parking

University Pines Apartments

  • Efficiency, 1-bedroom or  2-bedroom/1 bath, or 4-bedroom/2-bath apartments
  • Full kitchens with refrigerator with ice maker, oven/range, dishwasher and garbage disposal
  • Swimming pool and heated spa
  • Sand volleyball and BBQ pavilions
  • Clubhouse with billiards and big screen TV
  • Year-round social and educational events

UT Tyler Housing & Dining Website

<< Last Step

Next Step >>

random photos

More Information

Related Links

       Meal Plans

      Dining Services Locations

      Roommate Matching

      Housing FAQ












UT Tyler Swoop