TSI Advisement Plan
Advisement and Plan for Academic Success
If you are not exempt and do not pass a TSI assessment, the TSI coordinator will work with you to establish a program to ensure your readiness to perform freshman-level academic coursework.
Your plan for academic success will be designed on an individual basis to provide the best opportunity for you to succeed in obtaining your career and/or academic goals. At a minimum, your individual plan shall address:
- Career advising.
- Remedial education options.
- Campus and/or community student support services/resources.
- Degree plan or plan of study.
- Regular interactions between you and your advisor.
- Registration for next semester/next steps.
- Differentiated placement.
- You will be provided a description of the appropriate remedial education considered necessary to ensure your readiness to perform freshman-level academic coursework.
You will also be provided appropriate measures for determining readiness to perform freshman-level academic coursework.
Your academic advisor shall address
- Career advising
- Degree plan or plan of study
- Future advising appointments
- Coursework you are eligible to enroll in based on TSI status
The TSI coordinator shall address
- Developmental/ co- requisite course options
- TSI agreement/ plan for becoming TSI complete
- Campus and / or community support services/ resources
- Registration for next semester
Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with the TSI Coordinator email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 903-566-7180.