UT Tyler University Advancement
President's Council Funds
President's Council members are special friends of The University of Texas at Tyler. Their annual gift support allows the president to allocate dollars quickly and decisively to do the special things that enhance the educational experience of students. President's Council receive special mailings and invitations to select UT Tyler events and programs. Memberships are available.
President's Council funds support:
- Individual student’s emergency needs.
- The new UT Tyler Honors Programs.
- Collaborative admissions projects with Tyler Junior College and Kilgore Junior College.
- Faculty-student summer research projects.
- Student services at our Longview and Palestine campuses.
- The TJC/UT Tyler joint service-learning project in Costa Rica.
- Housing costs of UT Tyler students who were Archer Fellows in Washington, D.C.
- The Tyler Area P-16 Education Council.
- Students in Free Enterprise attending a national conference and competition.
- Shared track & field team facilities with Grace Community School.
We Appreciate Your Support!