Patriot Classic Scholarships
The BMW of Tyler Patriot Golf Classic is an annual fundraiser that benefits UT Tyler’s scholarship program at its campuses in Tyler, Longview, Palestine, and Houston. Each Classic event is staffed by community volunteers and supported by numerous organizations. The BMW of Tyler Patriot Golf Classic & UT Tyler Southside Bank Patriot Million Dollar Hole-in-One committees are giving a full scholarship (full year tuition and fees) and a partial scholarship (1 semester tuition and fees) to deserving students that apply for the 2020-2021 school year.
- be a returning undergraduate student and a Texas resident;
- have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA at time of application
- be enrolled in at least 15 hours for fall 2020;
- maintain at least 15 hours per semester to keep scholarship for 2020-2021 year (Fall 2020 for the partial scholarship, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 for full scholarship).
- To apply for both the semester scholarship and the full year scholarship, submit the application form no later than April 6, 2021.
Things to note:
- The BMW of Tyler Patriot Golf Classic scholarship can be used towards tuition and fees at UT Tyler only.
- The BMW of Tyler Patriot Golf Classic Current Use scholarship (semester and full year) will only be awarded once.
- Considerations for the scholarship include academic achievement, personal achievement, future goals, and connection to UT Tyler.
- You may attach a separate page if you need additional room for the essay questions.
- You will be contacted if the scholarship committee has selected you as a recipient of a scholarship.