Fall Advising Session
Your first advising session will last approximately one hour and usually occurs between the months of April through August. Listed below is information that will help you be prepared and informed in your meeting.
- Verify COMPLETE status of admissions file including submission of electronic scores.
- Register for Orientation.
- TSI STATUS
- Official college transcripts from dual credit classes submitted to the admissions office.
- Bring with you any copies of unofficial college transcripts from high school dual credit.
- AP test score(s) or a list of AP test(s) you plan to take.
- $100 acceptance fee.
- Math Placement: College Algebra or Calculus I
- Review the Academic Advising Syllabus
- Core Curriculum Discussion
- Major/Degree Discussion
- Scheduling of Classes (Schedule Grid)
- SLC Registration
- Important Dates to Remember