UT Tyler Career Success
What is a marketable skill? Students exit from any degree program with a variety of skills. Marketable skills are those valued by employers that can be applied in a variety of work settings, including interpersonal, cognitive, and applied skill areas. These skills can be either primary or complementary to a major and are acquired by students through education, including curricular, co-curricular, and other non-classroom activities (Texas High Education Coordinating Board, 2015).
Please follow the links below to access the marketable skills outlined by each academic college at The University of Texas at Tyler.
For more information regarding marketable skills, please contact the Office of Career Success at email@example.com or 903.565.5862.
- Arts and Sciences Marketable Skills
- Business and Technology Marketable Skills
- Education and Psychology Marketable Skills
- Engineering Marketable Skills
- Nursing and Health Sciences Marketable Skills
- Pharmacy Marketable Skills