UT Tyler

UT Tyler Soules College of Business

Graduate Forms


Change of Information - To update your personal information: name, address, contact.

Change of Program Form - To change your major.

Grade Replacement (Grade Forgiveness) - The Office of the Registrar requires that grade forgiveness forms are completed by the census date.

Graduate Restart - The Graduate Restart procedure is designed to allow returning students who
performed poorly in their initial attempt at graduate studies to have a fresh
start toward meeting graduation requirements for a degree or credit-granting

Probation Form - Forms that must be completed if on probation or suspension and returned to the Office of the Registrar. Suspension form available only at Enrollment Services Center (ESC).

Registration Form - Must be completed by student and signed by department chair or dean to register for a course requiring a signature.

Withdrawal Form - Dropping a class after the census date of fall, spring and summer semesters requires a drop form. Withdrawal forms are available in the Office of the Registrar. The form must be signed by the course instructor, the department chair or the major college dean. All withdrawals at this time should be for urgent, serious and compelling reasons, and proper documentation is required. The withdrawal process is not complete until the signed form is returned to the Office of the Registrar.

Doctoral Forms - Forms that are required to be submitted to The Graduate School by the program coordinator during the student's tenure at UT Tyler. After filling out the form online, print it off, sign it as required, and submit it to The Graduate School.

UT Tyler