Center for Cybersecurity and Data Analytics
UT Tyler Soules College of Business
Welcome to the Center for Cybersecurity and Data Analytics! Our vision is a center that will be a valuable resource for the faculty and students of our university, individuals and businesses in our local community, and the nation. Our focus on both Cybersecurity and Data Analytics makes us unique among research and development centers around the country. We are committed to advancing the status of Cybersecurity and Data Analytics in consumer-focused industries (retail, healthcare, financial services), service industries, and government agencies at the local, state, national, and international levels.
The Center for Cybersecurity and Data Analytics has three main priorities:
- Supporting faculty and students as they work to learn to solve complex problems related to Cybersecurity and Data Analytics through academic research.
- Supporting Cybersecurity and Data Analytics Academic Programs at the Undergraduate and Graduate Level.
- Providing enrichment opportunities for faculty, students, and the community through the development of a cybersecurity speaker series.
- Providing connections for local employers to the talent pool being developed by UT Tyler’s Academic Programs in Cybersecurity and Data Analytics.
- Engaging with the local community here in East Texas to provide cybersecurity education, training, and awareness events.
If you have ideas about how we can serve this community with our center or would like to partner with us on our mission, please contact Dr. Tom Roberts at 903.565.6423 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.