College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Institute for Integrated Healthcare (IIH) - Membership
Become A Member of the Institute for Integrated Healthcare
Research, Education, and Practice are enhanced through collaboration within and between various colleges, universities, and the community. Membership is open to UT Tyler faculty and staff, faculty and staff from other universities, and community partners.
Benefits of IIH membership
- Provide opportunities for you to meet and share with an expanded group of professionals focusing on the health and healthcare education and research.
- Increase opportunities for you to expand knowledge of integrated healthcare research, education, and practice through conferences, seminars, and workshops.
As funds are available, the IIH may:
- assist with equipment, supplies, travel, and other needs relevant to integrated healthcare research.
- sponsor education and training needed to pursue external funding for integrated healthcare research.
What can you do for the IIH?
As a member, you may be asked to:
- present at a local workshop or presentation.
- lead health promotion activities or exercises for the community.
- review a grant or publication for a colleague.
- partner with other members of the IIH to advance integrated healthcare research.
- support the IIH financially.