University Counseling Center
- The Student Counseling Center is open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- Walk-ins are available from 1-3pm Monday-Friday
- Appointments for counseling may be made by calling 903.565.5746, or coming by the University Center Room 3170.
- To request an appointment online, go to https://uttscc.titaniumhwc.com/
- Depending on a student's schedule, most appointments can be made within the week.
- The Student Counseling Center follows a Collaborative Stepped Care model which offers a wide range of services to meet your wellness and mental health needs. Your initial visit is considered a "First Step". During this visit, you will meet with a counselor, who will use their clinical training to work with you to identify the best next step, which may include wellness activities, online services, group counseling, single session problem solving, and/or identifying a need for intensive services. Treatment is based on each student's unique needs.
- Individual sessions typically last about 50 minutes and may be schedule once a week, every other week or monthly.