Student Counseling Center Crisis Line
(For UT Tyler students only; available every day of the year, including holidays.)
The Student Counseling Center Crisis Line is a confidential service that offers an opportunity for UT Tyler students to talk with trained counselors about urgent concerns.
A counselor is available every day of the year, including holidays. You can call us when you want, at your convenience.
Our telephone counselors will spend time addressing your immediate concerns. The counselors have specific training in responding to crisis situations.
Common Reasons Students Call
- You want help with an immediate personal crisis.
- You are thinking about suicide.
- You are feeling distressed.
- You are in therapy or waiting to see a therapist, but need to talk with someone now.
- You have an immediate concern about a student, faculty member or staff member in the UT Tyler community who is in crisis.
Concerns About Others
If you have a non-immediate concern about a student, faculty member or staff member, contact the Behavior Intervention Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903.565.5946