Group and Couples Counseling
Student Counseling Center
- Various types of groups may be set up throughout the year for currently enrolled students.
- Potential topics may include:
- mindful meditation
- social confidence
- body image
- coping with anxiety
- sexual assault
- healthy relationships
- Group members are typically referred to groups by a counselor
- Couples/pre-marital/marriage counseling is available to UT Tyler Students.
- Both parties must be currently enrolled students.
- Couples must sign release of information to the other member and consent forms to address confidentiality issues.