Seminars, Training and Outreach
University Counseling Center
In addition to serving individual students, the Student Counseling Center is available as a resource for UT Tyler faculty, staff and student groups. We may be of assistance to you in the following ways:
- Giving presentations to a class, residence hall, student organization or faculty/staff group.
- Suicide prevention training.
- Responding to Students in Distress/Violence/Crisis trainings.
- Trainings on various mental health issues and wellness issues such as stress management, listening and communication skills, study and test taking skills, time management, body image, anxiety, depression and others.
- Providing assistance to students following a death or other traumatic event.
These services are available after regular business hours as needed.
To request a training, contact:
Kimberly Harvey-Livingston, MS, LPC-S
Associate Dean of Students and Counseling Center Director